Home NewsLocal News Imo man hacks baby mama with machete over food

Imo man hacks baby mama with machete over food

by OtownGist
0 comment


An upcoming Nigerian singer, Porcia Achonu, has accused her baby daddy, Emmanuel Igwe, of hacking her with a machete in Owerri, Imo State.

It was gathered that Porcia, a mother of two, was attacked by Igwe around 1am on Saturday after he returned from a trip to the village.

Porcia alleged that Igwe attacked her with the machete during a fight with his younger sister over food.

In a series of posts on her Instastory on her Instagram page @porcia____, the singer alleged that Igwe locked her inside a room before dealing machete blows on her.

HAVE YOU READ?:  NNPC and state governors draw battle line over oil revenue

She wrote, “My baby daddy’s younger sister served him food and I asked her about mine. She eyed me and hissed. So I stood up from where I was and went to her room to collect a piece of chicken, she grabbed the chicken from me and asked me if I was mad.

“So we started fighting and my baby daddy came in and descended on me. He beat me up so badly that his father came out and was holding me. They locked me inside the house and said I wouldn’t go anywhere. Even when my brother came, they refused to let him in.

Advertisements
HAVE YOU READ?:  Mbaise Women Honour Prof Onwuliri As Matron General

“Later, my baby daddy asked his father to open the gate so he can leave, but instead, he went to his car and brought out a cutlass which he used to chop me repeatedly in the presence of his father. At a point, I pretended as if I was dead so he could leave me alone. He fell for it and that was when he drove off with his car.”

READ ALSO: Bandits kill nine travellers on Kaduna highway, kidnap 11

HAVE YOU READ?:  Plane carrying coronavirus medical supplies crashes, kills eight

Porcia said Igwe had been on the run since the incident, adding that his father was arrested by the police.

The state Police Public Relations Officer, Orlando Ikeokwu, told our correspondent that he had not received any report on the incident.

“I have not received any report of such; try and find out the area where it happened and get back to me to ascertain the authenticity of the report, so that I can give an authoritative report on it,” he stated.

HAVE YOU READ?:  Flood: Death toll rises to 20, over 50,000 families displaced in Jigawa

PUNCH

Advertisements

Leave a Comment

Related Articles