A drug manufacturing and distribution firm based in Imo State Nigeria, is looking for a Human Resources Manager to coordinate HR activities of the organization.
- Minimum Qualification: B.SC, HND
- Location: Imo State
- Nature of job: Full time
- Length of Experience: Not Less than 3 years of relevant experience
- Proven work experience as an HR Executive, HR Manager or similar role.
- Experience with full-cycle recruiting.
- Good knowledge of labor legislation (particularly employment contracts, employee leaves and insurance).
- Demonstrable leadership abilities.
- Solid communication skills.
- BSc/HND in Human Resources Management or relevant field.
- Design compensation and benefits packages.
- Implement performance review procedures (e.g. quarterly/annual and 360° evaluations).
- Develop fair HR policies and ensure employees understand and comply with them.
- Implement effective sourcing, screening and interviewing techniques.
- Assess training needs and coordinate learning and development initiatives for all employees.
- Monitor the HR department’s budget.
- Act as the point of contact regarding labor legislation issues.
- Manage employees’ grievances.
- Create and run referral bonus programs.
- Measure employee retention and turnover rates.
- Oversee daily operations of the HR department.
- Minimum of HND/Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration, or related field
- Professional qualification in related fields.
- No less than 3 years’ relevant experience especially in HR generalist role
Interested persons should send a detailed CV with a cover letter to email@example.com on or before October 22, 2020.