A drug manufacturing and distribution firm based in Imo State Nigeria, is looking for a Human Resources Manager to coordinate HR activities of the organization.
- Minimum Qualification: B.SC, HND
- Location: Imo State
- Nature of job: Full time
- Length of Experience: Not Less than 3 years of relevant experience
- Proven work experience as an HR Executive, HRManager or similar role.
- Experience with full-cycle recruiting.
- Good knowledge of labor legislation (particularlyemployment contracts, employee leaves and insurance).
- Demonstrable leadership abilities.
- Solid communication skills.
- BSc/HND in Human Resources Management or relevantfield.
- Design compensation and benefits packages.
- Implement performance review procedures (e.g.quarterly/annual and 360° evaluations).
- Develop fair HR policies and ensure employeesunderstand and comply with them.
- Implement effective sourcing, screening andinterviewing techniques.
- Assess training needs and coordinate learning anddevelopment initiatives for all employees.
- Monitor the HR department’s budget.
- Act as the point of contact regarding laborlegislation issues.
- Manage employees’ grievances.
- Create and run referral bonus programs.
- Measure employee retention and turnover rates.
- Oversee daily operations of the HR department.
- Minimum of HND/Bachelor’s degree in HumanResource Management, Business Administration, or related field
- Professional qualification in related fields.
- No less than 3 years’ relevant experienceespecially in HR generalist role
Interested persons should send a detailed CV with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before October 22, 2020.