The Nigeria Police Force has fixed 24th August, 2020 6th September 2020 for physical and credential screening for the ongoing recruitment of constables.
Police Relations Officers, SP Ikeokwu Godson Orlando, stated that in a statement he issued on Thursday, 20th August, 2020 and availed Daily Nigerian Horn.
“In continuation of the ongoing recruitment of constables into the Nigeria Police Force, all candidates of Imo State Origin who successfully completed the online recruitment registration exercise are hereby invited for physical and credential screening scheduled to hold between 24th August, 2020 and 6th September, 2020.
“The applicants are to appear for the screening in their clean white T-shirts and shorts with the following mandatory basic requirements:
i. National Identity Number (NIN);
ii. Original and duplicate copies of credentials – O’Level Result(s), Certificate of Origin and Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age – neatly arranged in two white flat files with recent passport photographs attached;
iii. Printout of application submission confirmation page
iv. Duly completed Guarantor’s form
v. Any candidate who fails to present (i –iv) above, will not be considered for the screening.
The screening exercise will take place at the Senior Police Officers’ Mess, Imo State Police Headquarters, Owerri. All candidates are to report for the screening on the dates as indicated against their local government as follows: –
- ABOH MBAISE/ISU MONDAY 24/08/2020
- AHIAZU MBAISE/NJABA – TUESDAY 25/08/2020
- NGOR OKPALLA/ORSU – WEDNESDAY 26/08/2020
- OWERRI WEST/OWERRI MUNICIPAL THURSDAY 27/08/2020 AND ONUIMO
- ISIALA MBANO/EHIME MBANO – FRIDAY 28/08/2020
- ORLU/NKWERRE/NWANGELE – SATURDAY 29/08/2020
- IDEATO NORTH/IDEATO SOUTH- MONDAY 31/08/2020
- EZINIHITTE/ OKIGWE/OBOWO – TUESDAY 01/09/2020
- IKEDURU/MBAITOLI – WEDNESDAY 02/09/2020
- OHAJI/EGBEMA/OGUTA – THURSDAY 03/09/2020
- OWERRI NORTH/IHITTE-UBOMA FRIDAY 04/09/2020
- ORU WEST/ORU EAST – SATURDAY 05/09/2020
The screening and other activities touching on the recruitment exercise will be carried out in strict compliance with the COVID-19 prevention protocol. All candidates must be at the venue of the screening by 8am daily.
Note: This recruitment exercise is absolutely free of charge and without any pecuniary obligation.