We are still hiring. Please Read this carefully and ensure you also send your application to the designated email addresses.
We are looking to hire a reliable MARKETER. He/She works to grow the company’s profits through attracting new customers and increasing the spend of existing customers.
He/She is to help the company reach its achievable revenue goals, generate and drive practical ideas that will move the company forward. This position will report/work with the Chief Operating Officer.
He/she should be fully knowledgeable on how to grow a business. He/she has to have a strong practical working knowledge for the position of a Marketer with a good thought process.
The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritizing and working with no supervision. He/she will be self-motivated and trustworthy.
• You will be in charge to develop marketing and business plans for the achievement of revenue goals of the company.
• You will be involved or expected to pitch and present at boardroom level. This could include presentations to HR (Human Resources) departments and will require meticulous planning and proposal writing and with IT skills and should be able to use similar gadgets.
• The main area of focus will be to generate new leads with the aim of creating more sales and these will majorly involve interfacing with traders and farmers as the case may be.
• He/she should have the ability to effectively cope with colleagues and customers and move them towards accomplishing certain tasks and goals
• The marketer involves scheduling appointments, preparing and delivering presentation to customers, this includes undertaking interviews from the customers in other to get feedback and incorporate it into the growth plan
• The marketer will work on sales follow-up activities.
• Maintaining customer relationships and ensuring customer loyalty through excellent customer service as well as meeting all client needs appropriate to their business, is a key role within Marketing.
• The marketer usually works as part of a team and closely with other departments within the organization.
• Guide and train the Sales Rep/Sales girls and associates.
• Will always be on the lookout for new opportunities.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
• A degree or equivalent qualification is recommended, but a proven background in business development and Marketing may be sufficient.
• A proven track record in strong presentation skills is essential in the role of Marketing.
• Marketer need a strong track record of business-to-business sales at a corporate level.
• A Marketer will need to have strong research and strategic analysis skills.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, should be able to cold call potential clients with confidence which is the key for a successful Marketer.
• Should be able to travel across the country at the shortest notification.
• Business Developers need to be skilled at agreeing and closing deals with clients.
• Excellent organizational skills are essential as well as performance monitoring will be a requirement.
• Must be able to operate Microsoft Office and associated programs.
• Must hold a full clean valid driving license.
All interested candidate should submit a one page Letter of Motivation and a very well detailed CV to – firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy to email@example.com from now to 22nd of July 2020.