Nigeria – Asia Joint Trade Mission which is established to enhance trade between Nigeria and nine key Asian countries is an annual event billed for October to December 2019.
The project is a business Investment, Trade and Economic Exchange event designed to strengthen bilateral relationship between Nigeria and the other countries. It will create a conducive atmosphere for trade between Nigeria and these countries, by helping both local and multinational companies grow further.
With the organizers mapping out a plan for the set goal, the project when executed will achieve the following.
- Promotion, protection and development of all matters affecting business.
- Contribution of ideas for the overall economic stability of the nation.
- Encouragement and Promotion of the International /Nation’s Private Sector.
- Provision of a network for National and International Business Contact and Opportunities.
Nigeria – Asia Joint Trade Mission is produced by World Trade Summit and Expo Organization; World Trade Mission, Globe Economic Council, Transnational Centre for Trade & Commerce Abuja and Globe Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
With a mission set at ensuring enabling business environment through policy advocacy and promoting growth and competitiveness of business through proper and prompt information dissemination, using modern technology comparable to the best universal standard of Commerce and Industry anywhere in the world. The event will be taking place in nine Asian countries on the following dates.
- Singapore (October 20-22, 2019)
- Malaysia (October 25-30, 2019)
- Vietnam (November 7-10, 2019)
- Taiwan (November 12-15, 2019)
- Japan (November 17-21, 2019)
- Korea (November 24-28, 2019)
- China (November 30 – December 6, 2019)
- Hong Kong (December 9-12 2019)
More details on www.tradenigeria.org