House of Rep member Austin Chukwukere seeks re-election

0

After, giving a good stewardship/account of what he’s done, and mentioned with verifiable evidences, the ongoing ones, he said, “I’m grateful to Ideato people for the unanimous support they gave me in 2015. I’m glad to inform you here that I’ve been able to fulfill 80% and the remaining 20% will be done before the end of the year 2018.”

He continued, “Because of my wealth of experience in the national assembly, and records of what I have done for the people of Ideato North and Ideato south Federal constituency, I hereby confirm and guarantee you that if I be returned for a second term, I will do better than I’m doing now.”

During his speech @Obodoukwu Unity Centre yesterday, he also confirmed that he is currently *rehabilitating all the primary Healthcare centres across the constituency, and had properly equipped all the primary Healthcare centres* in Ideato South LGA. Which we have also confirmed through our traditional rulers of those communities.

“I’m so much interested in the health care centres because I promised our people that we will bring quality health care services to their communities, which they can also afford,” the Honorable member said. However, about *five hundred (500) women and youths are currently undergoing a three (3) month’s skills acquisition training under our care. And the intention is to *empower* them to be financially independent at the end of the program, where they will be certified and maybe give startups – according to the areas of concentration.”

“As I wish you all the best for the Easter season and beyond, I hope to receive an increase of the support you gave me in the last election. Let this choice of producing a ranking member in the national assembly be our drive, as you never can tell if yours truly will join the leadership of the House.”

Share with your friends
  • 2
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
    2
    Shares
  • 2
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •